CVM-WM300A Main Features
- Dual Transmitters Triggered by One Receiver, A/B Double Group Options
- 96 Channels, Used for Multiple Devices Working Together
- Working Distance is Up to 120m (in open area, up to 80m in Barrier Area)
- LCF Low Cut Filtering Mode
- Auto-scanning for Quick Channel Selection
- Manual or Auto IR Sync
- Adjustable RF Signal Strength
- Audio Dynamic Display Bar
- 16 Levels Volume Adjustment
- Transmitter Power Monitor
- Mono/Stereo Switchable Output Modes
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery, Slim Body
- Low-consumption, Super-long Standby Time
- Lattice LCD Display, High Resolution
- Full Metal Manufacturing, Excellent Shielding
1. When using auto IR sync, please stay within one meter, otherwise the signal may be too weak and the sync will not be successful.
2. In the case of stereo/mono mode switch, please preset the mode before using to avoid the transient interference caused by switching during usage.
3. The antenna will affect the working distance. Please protect the antenna and avoid any man-made damage.
4. The working distance will be affected by the surrounding environment. Please try to keep the environment open without interference during usage, and close the WIFI of the device itself.
5. When using this product in a short distance, it is recommended to set RF strength at ‘LOW’ to reduce the power consumption.
6. For smart phone shooting, customers must separately purchase a TRS-TRRS audio converting cable (It does not support the original recording system of some android systems, the third-party APP is recommended to be used in this case)
CVM-WM300A Packing List:
- 2 x Lavalier Transmitter (TX)
- 1 x Hand-held Transmitter (HTX)
- 1 x Receiver (RX)
- 1 x 3.5mm Mic Audio Input Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm-3.5mm Audio Output Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm-XLR Audio Output Cable
- 2 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 3 x Belt Clip
- 3 x Camera Cold-shoe Mount
- 2 x Wind Muff
- 1 x Portable Box
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
After submitting the order, please wait up to 24 hours for processing and shipment (usually the orders will be shipped earlier than expected). After it's shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information to help you check the status of your order.
Orders will be processed within 24 hours on working days, But orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next working day.
If the item is out of stock, we will send you the email to notify a delivery time.
Processing time: 1-3 WorkingDays
Shipping time: 7-15 Days
Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
For United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, orders will be shipped from the nearest local warehouse to you. If the local warehouse has no inventory, we will check with you if to ship from our country, the corresponding logistics price will be set up according to the purchase situation.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, within 14 days from the date that you receive it, you can apply the RMA to a product refund.